Membership Application Form (Hard Copy)
Jervis Bay and Basin Arts Inc. supports the development of Arts, Community and Culture within the Jervis Bay and Basin area. Membership is available for individuals, families and groups/businesses. By being a member you are helping to support Art locally. However there are a number of benefits that members themselves recieve. Every exhibiting event that JBBArts organises or promotes is an opportunity to members to showcase and promote their work and their reputation. Every educational workshop or event is a chance for artists to further develop their skills. Every event or exhibiton sponsored is a chance to further stimulate the interest of the local community in Art. Raising the profile of art from this area raises the profile of our area itself which can benefit the community and businesses in terms of attracting new visitors to the area.
- Entitlement to submit entries to a calendar of art events organised, sponsored or promoted by JBBArts
- Public liability insurance cover
- Meet and greet your fellow arts supporters
- Recieve by email regular communication about Art events in this and neighbouring regions
- Have your own artists profile on JBBArt’s website
- Opportunity to contribute to JBBA policies and business plan.
- Voting rights at meetings and eligibility to stand for positions on the organisation’s committee.
- Discounts on many associated educational events
MEMBERSHIP FEES for 2014-2015
The fees structure has changed with fees applicable for 1 year and a discount for 2 years. Membership runs from 1 April each year.
- Full $35 (includes familes and kids under 16) or $65 for 2 years
- Concession $25 (or $45 for 2 years)
- Organisation $45 (or $85 for 2 years)
- Youth (under 25)$5 (or $10 for 2 years)